Climbing to new heights together!
We provide innovative solutions to your biggest challenges
Introducing GP management advisory
Our firm focuses to provide smart and innovative solutions to your toughest issues. Our experts with different backgrounds will deliver a complex solution, thus providing "one window services" in consultancy.
What we do?
We provide tailored services based on the industry and the business needs of our clients.
- Strategy development
- Revenue improvement
- Cost optimization
- Supply chain and operations
- Quality improvement
- Business plan development
- Due diligence
- Project financing
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
Big data and data analytics
- Data analysis for reporting
- Data analysis for marketing
- Data analysis for performance improvement
- Financial risk assessment
- Development of a risk mitigation plan
- Internal control review
- Internal audit
We are proud to have a big list of incredible people as our clients and partners. We appreciate their trust and feel immensely gratified with every new project.
Who we are?
Corporate finance expert
FCCA, CIA, PMP, CSOE
Gagik has over 10 years of experience providing corporate finance consultancy. He has expert knowledge in transactional advisory, providing consultancy to both public and private companies.
R statistician, Python expert
Habet has over 10 years of experience in data research and data science. Successfully accomplished University of Missouri-Columbia Business Administration. Expert knowledge in predictive modelling, time series forecasting, statistical analysis.
News and insights
Pre-qualified advisory services provider by EBRD
We are happy to announce that GP Management Advisory received pre-qualification by EBRD Advice for Small Businesses as advisory service provider to small and medium-sized companies through projects supported by the EBRD in Armenia.
The projects in Armenia are funded by the European Union in Armenia under the "EU4Business" initiative, and Sweden.
Horizon Europe 2021-2027 intro event
Horizon Europe is the ambitious EU research & innovation framework programme for 2021-2027 with a budget of €95.5 billion.
Its overarching goals are:
- to strengthen the EU's scientific and technological bases and the European Research Area (ERA);
- to boost Europe's innovation capacity, competitiveness and jobs;
- to deliver on citizen's priorities and sustain our socio-economic model and values.
To register for an online info event, please click here.